Bariatric Practice Support
PATIENT SUPPORT GROUPS & PROSPECTIVE PATIENT INFORMATION SESSIONS FOR SURGICAL & NON-SURGICAL WEIGHT LOSS AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
TAILORED TO MEET YOUR GOALS – BRANDED TO YOUR ORGANIZATIONS
Support Groups Online:
- Binks Health provides the educational content, clinical expertise and technical personnel to deliver content and lead discussions on behavioral and motivational topics.
- Audience questions are typed to our moderator and read or patients can ask to speak directly with us on audio.
Patient Information Webinars:
- We provide a technical support person / moderator to assist you in presenting to prospective patients and responding to audience questions.
- Leave the technology to us. All you do is log on from any computer and speak.
- We assist with growth of your support groups and programs by providing content posts for you to share on your social media platforms.
- If you need help setting up social media accounts for your clinic, we can do this too.
HOW DO WE DELIVER THIS?
- The GoToMeeting platform we utilize supports as many attendees as you choose.
- We do the setup, patient registration and add new registrants ongoing.
- All public facing interactions are branded to your organization so the consumer sees the groups as an extension of their in-person experience at your facility.
- Patient participation is anonymous so privacy of your patients is protected.
- Automated reminders are sent to all registrants weekly. One-click log on provides a simple user experience.
Slides and conversations are branded to YOUR program. We provide educational content and interactive conversations in a convenient and anonymous online format.
One click in the weekly reminder email and your patients are connected to a professionally led educational and peer support experience.
Participants are encouraged to ask questions, share their experiences and make comments by:
- Typing questions that are read by the moderator or requesting to come on audio.
Note: Specific medical questions are referred back to their healthcare provider at the practice.
Over 52 individual support group topics keeps things fresh!
Click Here for a complete list of our topics